Wednesday, October 17, 2012

An electric scooter for gals - the Zev 2400

Zev has come out with a 2400 watt City and Town electric motor scooter for gals which is low on cost (relatively speaking) but high in performance and features.
This model comes in Zev 2400 and ZEV2700 watt versions. Save on rising gas costs.
Not only will you find it nice and light on your pocket book, it's also environment friendly. No noxious exhaust fumes. No sound either, though many States are requiring sound put back on as no one can hear you coming.

For a limited time, they are giving away a FREE set of DWG motorcycle speaker kits with a 150 watt mini amplifier (not waterproof) and exclusive mini volume/on/off mini controller with the the sale of each Zev 2400 or Zev 2700

DWG waterproof motorcycle audio kit comes free
with every e-motorbike sale for a limited time.
Why should gals miss out on an electric scooter? Why give your money to gas companies when you can spend it on bling or outfits to match your great new Earth friendly e-scooter?

You have to special order them and it takes 120 days to get one, but it's worth the wait.


http://www.environmentfriendlystore.com/shop/zev_city_town_scooter_204_prd0.htm

The highest performance for any bike in its class. Featuring a new design, dual stator motor, dual controllers, and more battery for more hill climbing power, speed and range over any other competing bike near the price.

 Battery 20 ah silicone/lead battery
• Voltage 60 volt (2400) 72 volt (2700)
• Dual Controllers
• Dual stator Hmotor (individually controllable)
• Range: (2700) 50 km 65 km / 40 mile (2400) 32 mile at 25 mph
• Max Speed (2700) 62 kmh/38 mph (2400) 52 kmh / 32 mph
• Vehicle Curb Weight 87.7 kg 93 kg

Click to Contact Zev dealer here.
http://www.environmentfriendlystore.com/contact.html

Some US States have tax credits for buying an electric vehicle.
Check yours out at this link. It also lists Fedral credits as well.
http://www.afdc.energy.gov/laws/

18 comments:

  1. This is looking very nice, The highest performance for any bike in its class ,dual stator motor, dual controllers. "Visit website".

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you... :D awesome lens... thanks for share..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and impressive post! i might wish to thanks for sharing such helpful information. I favor it most. i used to be looking such information since lasting. Today’s I found it finally. I even have gathered additional information from your web site. i believe this information is additional useful for everyone . I hope that, you may share more valuable info for us. Electric Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the price now ? Do I need a driving license ? Give me more help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greeting!
    Very Impressive Post. Leading supplier of Fastest Electric Scooters in Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Surrey, BC Area. Now order for electric scooter at our store today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A electric scooter is all time interest for me. thanks next week I will buy a electric scooter for me to go simple so far my home.
    motorcycles for sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts.
    electric scooter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post is really good providing nice information.
    liked it. electric scooter in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  9. An Electric Scooter UK is untouched enthusiasm for me. much obliged one week from now I will purchase an electric bike for me to go straightforward so far my home

    ReplyDelete
  10. An UK Segways is untouched excitement for me. thankful one week from now I will buy an electric bicycle for me to go clear so far my home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very useful information regarding how to unlock samsung phone overall it is a big brand name i am using there many products from a long time like samsung batteries in my chrome hoverboards and you know nothing is more safe then the Electric Bikes a product of GoHoverkart

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought this for my 6 year old grandson and a Razor Pocket Mod Scooter for my 8 year old grandaughter for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today.  E-Motorbikes for Sale Online

    ReplyDelete
  14. Younger buyers may vote for off road electric scooters that are fitted with larger tires and have more sport-like capabilities. adult electric scooter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Custom Vespa scooter

    ReplyDelete
  16. This way you can be sure that you are not going to hire a bad technician. Do not rush into it. Top Rated Freezer Repair in Riverside

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Tim hornibrook

    ReplyDelete
  18. After i bought against your site however adding desire only marginally touch submits. Exciting way of permanent, Soon we will be book-marking each time get hold of styles entire can come in place. foldable bicycle for adults Worcester

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments!